Wednesday, March 9, 2011

S-Line

After we returned back from Japan we only had a few weeks in Korea. One week was spent hanging out in our apartment. One week was spent dest warming at school with a little teaching here and there and the last week was spent cleaning and packing. The last two weeks was the end of the semester for the school. So the kids came from a monthlong winter break and then had about one week to finish the rest of their semester. I heard that week was mainly used for teachers to complete paper work like report cards. It was nice, I got a lot of my Masters homework done.

During those last few weeks we spent a lot of time saying goodbye to friends. We made a lot of new friends and it is hard to say good bye. I went out to many lunch and dinners with my school. One Chief teacher (after a few shots) said that her and I are the same. She is 20 years older than me. She said we have the same smile, same personality and same S-line. I thought, huh, what does she mean by S-line and I looked it up. In Korea they point out the differences we have. My nose goes up and my chin comes to a point. Things I didn’t discover about myself until I came to Korea. There’s a little joke some people say, “get some plastic surgery as a souvenir from Korea.” It’s cheaper here and many Koreans desire a “western look”. So I stumbled upon the codes they use for surgery. Take a look.

http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide.com

S-Line - Ample breasts and buttocks when viewed from the side
V-Line - A slim and oval face narrowing towards the chin
V-Line (second use) - The line in-between the breasts
W-Line - Breasts viewed from the front
X-Line - Long legs and arms connected by a narrow waist
U-Line - Exposed lower back in low cut clothing
M-Line - A "six pack" of abdominal muscles on men
D-Line - A pregnant (or pregnant-appearing) abdomen
B-Line - Big breasts, big abdomen
O-Line - Generalized obesity


1 comment:

  1. What?! Do people normally use these terms to describe others? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete